business litigation and dispute management
We have extensive experience in managing dispute resolution processes and litigation.
You can depend on us for advice, representation and efficient service to resolve disputes relating to:
- claims or threats made by suppliers, customers, other businesses, governments or regulators
- the sale and supply of goods and services
- debts and accounts received
- employment issues
- problems and/or issues with regulators
- insurance claims
- workplace health and safety problems
- ownership of business and assets
Clients appreciate our understanding of commercial consequences and ability to synthesize complex facts and legal issues to produce clear recommendations and a course of action.
Roussos Legal Advisory works closely with clients to determine all the exposures to your business, including overall costs if a matter is not settled and the hidden costs to your time and reputation.
Roussos Legal Advisory’s goals in any dispute are to always obtain the best commercial result in the circumstances and resolve claims quickly.
Our approach is to:
- understand the content of your case, including a SWOT analysis, assess risks, time and budget constraints
- formulate a project plan with a schedule and budget parameters
- give clear recommendations on the optimal courses of action and tactics, whether by negotiated outcome, litigation or mediation
- provide ongoing effective and strategic litigation
- provide robust representation and negotiation